[unyoc-planning] CE, Welcome Reception & Banquet Costs

Kimberly A. Nolan NolanKi at upstate.edu
Thu Jul 13 18:59:12 EDT 2023

Hello,

     When calculating the cost for these events (room rental, food & beverage, CE fees) I came up with the following. The CE is based on 20 participants.

CE - $100 (we didn't include the room rental fee in our earlier calculations)
Welcome Reception - $40.00
Banquet - $55.00

     Does this seem wildly out of line to any of you? I don't remember the past Welcome Reception and Banquet ticket costs (I should have written that down).

Thanks,

Kim

Kimberly A. Nolan MLS, AHIP
Assistant Director for Resource Management
Health Sciences Library
SUNY Upstate Medical University
nolanki at upstate.edu<mailto:nolanki at upstate.edu>
My pronouns: She/Her