[unyoc-planning] CE categories - random thought

Rebecca H. Kindon KindonR at upstate.edu
Fri Feb 2 11:00:01 EST 2024

HI there everyone,

I took a workshop with LILRC yesterday and in the evaluation they asked this question and it got me thinking about providing categories for people to select for the types of CE/programs they want UNYOC to offer.  My brain always blanks when asked to provide a specific topic - this however is within my reach.

Not sure what categories we'd use or if this would even be helpful.

Rebecca

What kind of workshops or programs would you like to see LILRC present in the future? (select your top 3) *
Adult Services
Archives and Special Collections
Cataloging
Children's Services