[util] Emergency Generator Repairs / Monday, November 1st - Friday, November 5th

Mary E. Lent LentM at upstate.edu
Wed Oct 27 12:33:24 EDT 2021

Monday, November 1st, a temporary generator will be installed to ensure continued power is available to Weiskotten Hall while its emergency generator unit is being repaired.  It will be placed in the five Eastern parking spaces of A lot. We expect delivery of the unit at approximately 4:00 AM that morning.

We anticipate the repair to be completed by the end of the week and should be able to remove the trailer before Monday, November 8th.

If you have any questions of concerns, please contact Larry Blanchard.

464-4351 office
(315) 640-9053 cell