[util] Electrical Power Interruption Notice for Users of Weiskotten Hall and Setnor / Wednesday, May 4th, and Thursday, May 5th / 6:00 AM to 6:30 AM

Mary E. Lent LentM at upstate.edu
Fri Apr 29 08:25:33 EDT 2022

An electrical interruption is needed in Weiskotten Hall and Setnor to allow for repairs on the electrical switchgear feeding the building. This work will occur Wednesday, May 4th, and Thursday, May 5th, between the hours of 6:00 am to 6:30 am.

This is what you can expect to take place:

  *   WH- Half of the normal power will see a loss of power for up to 3 minutes while we do electrical switching.
  *   Setnor- All normal power will see a loss of power for up to 3 minutes while we do electrical switching.

The emergency (red) outlets and emergency lighting will blink at the start and the end of this shutdown as they transfer to the building emergency generators.

University Hospital and other Campus buildings will not be affected by these interruptions.

If you have any questions or require clarification of this notice, please contact Aaron Petty, Electrical Facilities Manager at 315-956-9056.