[util] Steam Shutdown Notice / Friday, January 21st / 6:00

Mary E. Lent LentM at upstate.edu
Thu Jan 13 09:58:49 EST 2022

In consideration of the Medical Library Steam Project (#1221) we will be shutting down the steam coming into the building from Syracuse Steam to install a new valve needed for isolation once piping is complete.

The areas affected during the shutdown will be the Library area of Medical Library building and the SIM Center of Weiskotten Hall.

The date of shutdown is Friday January 21st starting at 0600 and will last approximately 8 hrs., for the work to be completed and the steam to be reactivated from Syracuse Steam Company.

The shutdown will not affect the hospital itself only education areas listed above, and we have spoken to personnel in charge of these areas.

Any questions should be directed to Richard Peterson of Design & Construction at contacts listed below, TY

Richard Peterson
Associate Facilities Project Manager
petersri at upstate.edu<mailto:petersri at upstate.edu>
(860) 885-4345