[util] Medical Library roofing

Anne Hodges HodgesA at upstate.edu
Thu May 11 15:07:48 EDT 2023

On Monday May 15, 2023, the cooling tower on the Medical Library will be out of service to allow Diamond Roofing a chance to repair the roof.  The tower can’t be used because of leaks, and we can’t have the water while trying to install the new roof.

On Tuesday May 16, 2023, various fans throughout the building will be shut down for short periods so that the curbing on the fans can be extended.

Everything is weather dependent unless we can tarp it off.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me:  John Ders 315-243-5974.

Anne Hodges, Office Assistant 2
Physical Plant - Maintenance Operations Center
Upstate Medical University   Room 1806
315-464-4230