[util] Domestic Cold Water Shutdown 12/1/23

Anne Hodges HodgesA at upstate.edu
Tue Nov 28 15:42:36 EST 2023

Weiskotten / Setnor Hall and Weiskotten Hall Addition Water shutdown 12/1/23

To make some much needed repairs we are going to need to shut down all incoming water in both Weiskotten Hall and the Addition to replace some failed isolation valves. The plan is to start at 4PM and be done Friday evening. Bathrooms and sinks will no longer work in these Buildings. Medical Library and New Academic Building and Silverman will not be affected by this shutdown so please use the bathrooms in those areas during this repair. We will perform flushing after the water is put back online, but you might notice some discoloration after this shutdown. Any questions or concerns please reach out.

Todd Aseltine

Physical Plant HVAC

315-727-4657