(EXTERNAL) [board-unyoc] exhibitor planning situation

McKinnell, Jennifer mckinn at mcmaster.ca
Fri Feb 1 11:49:53 EST 2019

Hi Mary-Jo,

We can talk later today, but before you send anything out, let’s review who’s already volunteered and for what. I have a list of people who have already volunteered for stuff and indicated what they can and can’t do based on their institutions conflict of interest policies. WE many not need to send this out.

Jennifer