[board-unyoc] PayPal account

Aronoff, Nell naronoff at buffalo.edu
Mon Feb 11 10:21:50 EST 2019

Hello,

I am writing to get the board's opinion about which email should be associated with the UNYOC PayPal account. We can either use the mla.unyoc Gmail, or use a new Gmail account Beth created. Do you think it would be easier to keep the PayPal messages separate from our other account?

In any event, who has the login information for the mla.unyoc account? I tried to login, but the password was changed 3 months ago.

Sincerely,
Nell
Nell Aronoff
Senior Assistant Librarian
Liaison to the Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences
University at Buffalo Health Sciences Library
Phone: (716) 829-5735
naronoff at buffalo.edu<mailto:naronoff at buffalo.edu>