(EXTERNAL) [board-unyoc] exhibitor planning situation

Irish, Elizabeth IrishE at amc.edu
Fri Feb 1 13:29:09 EST 2019

Hi All,
Thank you Mary Jo, Jennifer, and Denise for being so understanding.  While I thoroughly enjoyed working with the vendors, as I have a few projects going on the next few months as Chair of the Grants and Scholarships committee, I felt this was a good time to pass the reigns.  The two would be dueling out for time which isn’t fair to either.

I’m still the Credentialing Liaison and have an idea for a conference speaker… so I’m not going anywhere��  In fact, next week I’ll post a UNYOC-L message reminding members that the Chapter offers funding towards first time AHIP applications.

Best,

Elizabeth