[board-unyoc] UNYOC site

Aronoff, Nell naronoff at buffalo.edu
Mon Feb 11 11:21:37 EST 2019

Hello,

As you know, the new site is live. There are pages that need attention. If you are responsible for any of the awards, please determine what deadlines should be listed on the site. Review the content on those pages to determine if everything else is up to date.

The website is managed by the communications co-chairs, Ginger Trow and Rachel Becker. If you have any content or ideas for the site, reach out to them.

Annual Reports<http://unyoc.mlanet.org/about/annual-reports/> - Do we want them on the site? If so, how can we get a copy? They are submitted online now. If we do not want to post these, we should delete this page.

All of the Annual Meeting<http://unyoc.mlanet.org/annual-meeting/date-location/> pages need content. Some of the pages will remain blank until information is available.

Katy Nesbit Service Award<http://unyoc.mlanet.org/awards-scholarships/katy-nesbit-service-award/>

*         Date needs to be changed.

*         Laura Schleuter's name needs to be replaced with the current UNYOC Vice Chair, Lorraine Porcello.

*         Rebecca Kindon should be added to the list of past recipients.

Professional Development Award<http://unyoc.mlanet.org/awards-scholarships/professional-development-award/>

*         Add Suzanne McCormack's name under 2018 Recipients. She went to the CHLA/ABSC 2018 Annual Meeting.

*         Were there any other recipients?

UNYOC Fellows<http://unyoc.mlanet.org/awards-scholarships/unyoc-fellows/>

*         Deadline is out of date.

*         Update with name of current UNYOC Vice Chair, Lorraine Porcello.

Ursula H. Poland Scholarship Award<http://unyoc.mlanet.org/awards-scholarships/unyocmla-scholarship/>

*         Update dates and contact for this. I believe it is one of the members at large: Deborah Crooke, Jennifer Raynor, or Amanda-Ross White.

*         There were no 2018 recipients, correct?

Nell
Nell Aronoff
Senior Assistant Librarian
Liaison to the Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences
University at Buffalo Health Sciences Library
Phone: (716) 829-5735
naronoff at buffalo.edu<mailto:naronoff at buffalo.edu>