(EXTERNAL) [board-unyoc] Welcome to a new year

Aronoff, Nell naronoff at buffalo.edu
Tue Jan 8 16:51:07 EST 2019

Hi,

I am still hopeful that the new website will be live soon. It is not ready for prime time quite yet. Devin hasn’t added PayPal to the site. We have an account and Beth calculated the fees for US and Canadian members. She might be able to provide more on this. I will contact Devin to determine what our timeline looks like.

Check out the progress here: http://unyoc.mlanet.org/wp-install/. No more cat photos.

Nell