[board-unyoc] RE: [unyoc-planning] URGENT: UNYOC Executive & Conference Planning Committees need to meet together, please!

Irish, Elizabeth IrishE at amc.edu
Fri Jan 31 10:55:11 EST 2020

My apologies all, but next week is so crazy that I have limited available time and we are so short staffed right now.  As the Credentialing Liaison is ex-officio non-voting you don’t need me for a vote anyway��  I realize you may need to meet before the end of the week!!

However, to quote Erma Bombeck, please don’t volunteer me for Girl Scout Cookie Leader if miss the meeting… ��