[board-unyoc] UNYOC - replies needed

VBMClibrary vbmclibrary at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 09:10:06 EDT 2020

Hi All,
Olivia and I are keeping things moving along as planned while Lorraine is
out (family emergency).
1. Did you all receive the email about the proposal for a UNYOC Chapter
COVID-19 gift to members?  I will send it out again today just in case.
We'd like to fast track approving this proposal and be able to get the
application out to the membership.  See separately sent email for details
and draft application form.
2. I have it on my schedule that we have our Summer Executive Board meeting
on Monday, June 29th starting at 10 am.  Does that still work for everyone?
Reply yes or no.

Regards,
Mary Jo & Olivia
UNYOC IPC and VC

Mary Jo Russell, MLS, AHIP
Knowledge Resources Library & Archives
Nuvance Health / Vassar Brothers Medical Center
vbmclibrary at gmail.com