[board-unyoc] Re: UNYOC - replies needed

VBMClibrary vbmclibrary at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 09:50:11 EDT 2020

Sorry, Olivia and I have our signals crossed - please see her doodle poll
link and reply accordingly regarding our Exec meeting next week. If none of
those three dates work, then we'll look at Monday June 29th.
Regards,
Mary Jo

Mary Jo Russell, MLS, AHIP
Knowledge Resources Library & Archives
Nuvance Health / Vassar Brothers Medical Center
vbmclibrary at gmail.com