(EXTERNAL) [board-unyoc] UNYOC COVID19 Member Gift Proposal

Irish, Elizabeth IrishE at amc.edu
Thu Jun 18 13:05:57 EDT 2020

Hi Cristina,
The original intent is not for libraries to apply really, but to support the librarian who may have been furloughed, received a salary cut, or moved to part-time.  The only non-dues members would be the Fellows.  I’d have to look at the list, but I aside from Amy and myself, the other fellows are retired.  One suggestion Mary Jo and I had discussed, was to allow members who were members in 2019 but have not paid their dues for 2020 to apply.  Honestly, COVID-19 started in March and I don’t think UNYOC membership dues would be high on the list.

Now if a library was in a pinch, then the application does provide for that option.

That’s my piece of the puzzle I can supply��

Elizabeth