[board-unyoc] UNYOC list test message

Porcello, Lorraine Lorraine_Porcello at URMC.Rochester.edu
Tue Oct 27 10:05:07 EDT 2020

Hi Rebecca,

Thank you for helping me to look into this issue.
Board members: Sorry for the extra email. Feel free to delete.

Best,
Lorraine

From: Rebecca H. Kindon <KindonR at upstate.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2020 9:04 AM
To: Porcello, Lorraine <Lorraine_Porcello at URMC.Rochester.edu>
Subject: [EXT] UNYOC list

Hi Lorraine,

Would you send another message to the board list - there is some unknown something happening to hold the messages.  Our listserv person at Upstate want to see a message being held so he can look into it for us.

Thanks,
Rebecca

Rebecca Kindon, MSLIS, AHIP (she/her)
Associate Librarian
Health Sciences Library
https://library.upstate.edu/<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__library.upstate.edu_&d=DwMFAg&c=4sF48jRmVAe_CH-k9mXYXEGfSnM3bY53YSKuLUQRxhA&r=CyKzVwWY92sYAMlpCx8AMIJaYqYAMgoP0J9XZHPRnWmxEWQnp3R9JjMnLvqCaODZ&m=AADkBwkcoYNUOB_UlA88Jc-pjx7yegql_rQH_IpDelI&s=ney3kN2AT-uKgJU-e5PKkFUvZkDEQvJ3CFhux8Nht6c&e=>
315-464-7091