[board-unyoc] Pre-Conference UNYOC Executive Meeting

Porcello, Lorraine Lorraine_Porcello at URMC.Rochester.edu
Mon Oct 26 18:05:05 EDT 2020

Good evening!

Based on the 17 responses to the Doodle poll, the pre-Conference Executive meeting will be on Wednesday morning at 9:00 am.

Please see the information below for the link and passcode for this meeting.

I have attached the Agenda and all documents that we will review and discuss.

Members of the Executive committee will vote on these documents, per Roberts Rules of Order.

In addition to the Executive Committee and the Conference Planning Committee, this meeting is open to all new volunteers who have expressed interest in serving our Chapter.

Please join me in welcoming Eldiflor, Sarah, Stephanie, Darcey, John, Michele, Halyna, and Marie to the table. We are glad that you're here!

Best Regards,

Lorraine

________________________________

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://urmc.zoom.us/j/95449623173?pwd=Z1RwcDFMajczQTJyVGZKK2lhOEFXdz09

Password: 846269

Or iPhone one-tap (US Toll):  +16468769923,,95449623173#  or +13126266799,,95449623173#

Or Telephone:

    Dial:

    +1 646 876 9923 (US Toll)

    +1 312 626 6799 (US Toll)