[board-unyoc] [EXT] Re: Agenda so far

Smith, Denise - FHS dsmith at mcmaster.ca
Thu Jun 24 07:51:31 EDT 2021

Denise Smith is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: UNYOC Executive Meeting
Time: Jun 24, 2021 09:00 AM America/Toronto

Join Zoom Meeting
https://mcmaster.zoom.us/j/99540234817

Meeting ID: 995 4023 4817
One tap mobile
+16475580588,,99540234817# Canada
+17789072071,,99540234817# Canada

Dial by your location
        +1 647 558 0588 Canada
        +1 778 907 2071 Canada
        +1 204 272 7920 Canada
        +1 438 809 7799 Canada
        +1 587 328 1099 Canada
        +1 613 209 3054 Canada
        +1 647 374 4685 Canada
        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
        +1 651 372 8299 US (Minnesota)
        +1 669 219 2599 US (San Jose)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 720 928 9299 US (Denver)
        +1 786 635 1003 US (Miami)
        +1 971 247 1195 US (Portland)
        +1 213 338 8477 US (Los Angeles)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 267 831 0333 US (Philadelphia)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
        +1 470 250 9358 US (Atlanta)
        +1 470 381 2552 US (Atlanta)
        +1 602 753 0140 US (Phoenix)
        +1 646 518 9805 US (New York)
Meeting ID: 995 4023 4817
Find your local number: https://mcmaster.zoom.us/u/aBMkjInrS

Join by SIP
99540234817 at zoomcrc.com

Join by H.323
162.255.37.11 (US West)
162.255.36.11 (US East)
221.122.88.195 (China)
115.114.131.7 (India Mumbai)
115.114.115.7 (India Hyderabad)
213.19.144.110 (Amsterdam Netherlands)
213.244.140.110 (Germany)
103.122.166.55 (Australia Sydney)
103.122.167.55 (Australia Melbourne)
209.9.211.110 (Hong Kong SAR)
64.211.144.160 (Brazil)
69.174.57.160 (Canada Toronto)
65.39.152.160 (Canada Vancouver)
207.226.132.110 (Japan Tokyo)
149.137.24.110 (Japan Osaka)
Meeting ID: 995 4023 4817

____________
My regular working hours might be different from your regular working hours.
Please don’t feel obligated to respond outside of your regular working hours.

Denise Smith, MLIS
She/her/hers
Librarian
Health Sciences LIbrary
1280 Main St. West.
Hamilton, ON L8S 4L8
 location: HSC 2B30 <https://www.mcmaster.ca/welcome/campusmap.cfm>
 phone: (905) 525-9140 x 22022 <tel:+19055259140p22022>
 email: dsmith at mcmaster.ca
 web: hsl.mcmaster.ca <https://documents.mcmaster.ca/www/brighterworld/signature/builder/result/hsl.mcmaster.ca>