[board-unyoc] UNYOC Agenda Draft for 5/6/21

J Olivia Tsistinas TsistiJO at upstate.edu
Mon May 3 10:48:51 EDT 2021

Good Morning,
We will be meeting this Thursday 5/6 at 10am https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://upstate.webex.com/meet/tsistijo__;!!GobTDDpD7A!eWRy6RGRU1A694Tp-3e5ar_PaqM2PeNnk5XSKI-d6GlqZU4Fsmy0f1C3YtbwkcNeO3EzJg816g$
This Executive meeting Ad Hoc it to address some issues that can not wait till out regular Executive meeting on June 24th.
Please take a look at the attached, and let me know if there are any additions to the agenda.
Best,
Olivia