[board-unyoc] Action Item: Update your profile information in Wild Apricot

Becker, Rachel Rachel_Becker at URMC.Rochester.edu
Fri Oct 15 10:17:54 EDT 2021

Hi everyone,

Before we unveil the new website, I’d like to have everyone’s profile information up-to-date on the Chapter Officers page<https://unyoc.wildapricot.org/chapterofficers> (this is a members only page, so you’ll need to log in to see it). You all have control over which pieces of information show up when your name is clicked (email, phone, institution etc), but at the very least I’d like everyone to fill out the “Role” field with their title. Attached are instructions on how to do so. If you have any questions please reach out to me or Andrea. And if you can’t get to it before the meeting, don’t panic, I know we have a lot on our plates. 😊 I’ll give instruction on how to customize more of your profile later.

-Rachel

Rachel Becker, MLIS
Branch Librarian
Eastman Institute for Oral Health