[board-unyoc] Can anyone ID these librarians?

VBMClibrary vbmclibrary at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 09:34:54 EDT 2021

Yes, that is Diana with the flowers and Sue behind Lucretia.

Yes, we should plan a moment of silence for Sue at the beginning of the
annual member meeting on Friday morning. Attached is a photo of Sue that
might be appropriate to post as part of the observance. This was taken at
UNYOC in Ottowa, Canada. Beautiful smile.

*Regards,*
*Mary Jo*

*Mary Jo Russell, MLS, AHIP*
*Knowledge Resources Library & Archives*
*vbmclibrary at gmail.com <vbmclibrary at gmail.com> *
*Nuvance Health / Vassar Brothers Medical Center*

*Notice of Copyright:* Articles obtained are provided as a courtesy of the
Knowledge Resources Library and are protected under Copyright Law (Title
17, United States Code); articles may be used for personal research or
educational purposes only and cannot be redistributed or reproduced.