[board-unyoc] Can anyone ID these librarians?

Irish, Elizabeth IrishE at amc.edu
Thu Sep 9 11:12:10 EDT 2021

Beautiful pic of her… and that’s how I remember her.  I’m so happy to have seen her two weeks before she passed away.

One word of wisdom all, when you have a chance to see a friend, do it.  You never know when it will be the last chance.  I almost said was too busy to take the time off.  Never be too busy.

Cherish those UNYOC friendships!

Thanks for sharing Mary Jo… I know how close you were with her ❤

Liz