[BURNECHO] Weekly ECHO Schedule - Week of 11.8.21 and survey

Deidre Keefe KeefeD at upstate.edu
Fri Nov 5 13:06:07 EDT 2021

Hello,

Please find attached the weekly ECHO schedule.  We have 2 clinics next week, EM and Peds.  This is our last Peds clinic in 2021, I hope to see you all there!

Also…
I have been asked to share a survey with my ECHO participants as we are Upstate are looking for input from providers throughout Upstate and Central New York.  It’s only 3 questions – if you could spare the 2 -3 minutes it will take, it would be very beneficial!!

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/G6Q2753__;!!GobTDDpD7A!duc5Nfdbx7pcSqahS4gm-WtOkI2bNaaQvXkCrxawvHhK1e3CXYE60ShlFJS9cMFcnxM8Rxg$

Thanks!
Deidre

Deidre Keefe (she/her), MS, CHES