[BURNECHO] See for Updates!! Weekly ECHO Schedule - Week of 11.15.21

Deidre Keefe KeefeD at upstate.edu
Fri Nov 12 13:50:13 EST 2021

Hello,

We are getting so close to the holiday season!  Please see below for some updates and next weeks schedule is attached.

  *   I recently mentioned we were done with Peds ECHOs for the rest of 2021 – SURPRISE, we have another addition – See flyer for details
        *   THIS FRIDAY, November 19th – 12 PM

Peds COVID/Vaccine ECHO

Joseph Domachowske, Indu Gupta, Steven Blatt

  *   If you have not had a chance to fill out our Mobile Opportunities Survey that I sent out last week I have linked it below.  It will only take a few moments and will really help Upstate!
           *   https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/G6Q2753__;!!GobTDDpD7A!cOhmw4tJMCSW__r6RDHWqHBr_4IT-4EC6iPLiVYWsnlYyc_AKYlzeW49mmch_92fszv8rfo$

Deidre Keefe (she/her), MS, CHES
Project Manager, ECHO
Office of the President