[BURNECHO] ECHO Updates for April

Deidre Keefe KeefeD at upstate.edu
Mon Apr 18 14:27:10 EDT 2022

Hello All,

Hope you all had a nice weekend and if anyone escaped over the last few week for a spring break, congrats!

I have 2 updates/thing of note:

  1.  We have added an OBGYN Clinic for next Tuesday (April 26th).  We originally weren’t planning on an April clinic so it wasn’t on the master calendar.
                   Topic: What is Baby Friendly?
                  Presenter: Jennifer Rose BSN, RN, IBCLC
                                      Family Birth Center Lactation Consultant

  1.  As a reminder on Wednesday  April 27th our ECHO  we have another grant supported session on cancer control.  Our session will focus on Survivorship.  The grantors are looking for a great turnout (and so am I).  This session will encompass adult and pediatric patients, so come the more participants the merrier.  Flyer attached.

Thanks!
Deidre

Deidre Keefe (she/her), MS, CHES
Project Manager, ECHO