[BURNECHO] Weekly ECHO Schedule - Week of 4/25/22

Deidre Keefe KeefeD at upstate.edu
Fri Apr 22 12:00:50 EDT 2022

TGIF!

Hello all and happy almost weekend.  Even though we started out this week with miserable weather looks like we are headed into a beautiful weekend.  A few things on the ECHO docket, check out the attached schedule for details:

We have our OBGYN ECHO on Tuesday 4/26.

Yes another reminder…
On Wednesday 4/27 we have our special ECHO series on adult and pediatric Survivorship.  This session is part of a grant on cancer control.  I know the grantors are hopefully I will be reporting a spectacular participant turn out.  So…if you can find an hour to attend I would be very grateful.  The flyer is attached, feel free to spread far and wide!

CMEs
https://www.upstate.edu/echo/echo-cme.php
Check out the ECHO CME webpage that should answer a lot of CME questions, has our surveys, and tells you where/how to request transcripts (echocme at upstate.edu)

Deidre Keefe (she/her), MS, CHES