[BURNECHO] Weekly ECHO Schedule - Special Session WEDNESDAY

Deidre Keefe KeefeD at upstate.edu
Fri Jan 14 16:30:47 EST 2022

Hello,

Please find attached next week’s ECHO schedule.

There are 3 clinics next week!  Burn on Tuesday, SANE on Thursday and…

On Wednesday 1/19/22…

We have the second of our 2 part special ECHO series on Lung Cancer Screening.
If you didn’t attend that first that is OK!! This segment focuses on how to refer, follow-up and tobacco counseling.  It would be a great session for anyone in the office that is in charge of referrals as well as the practioners.

These 2 sessions were part of a grant on cancer control.  The grantors are looking for a great turnout (and so am I).  I know it feels like our healthcare system is imploding right now, but if you can find an hour to attend I would be very grateful.  The flyer is attached, feel free to spread far and wide!

Have a great weekend!

Deidre Keefe (she/her), MS, CHES
Project Manager, ECHO
Office of the President