[BURNECHO] Weekly ECHO Schedule/MasterCalendar - Week of 1.24.22

Deidre Keefe KeefeD at upstate.edu
Fri Jan 21 14:58:05 EST 2022

Hello,

Please find attached next week’s ECHO Schedule.  We have two clinics, our OBGYN clinic and our Peds clinic.

Our Peds Clinic is focused in Pediatric Mental Health Issues.  I know this is an incredibly needed and requested topic.  Please make sure to get this session on your calendar.

I have also reattached the new Master Calendar.  There have been some additions and a postponement.  Two to note:

  *   There will be a COVID ECHO on Friday 2.4.22 at 12 PM
  *   The Survivorship ECHO on 2.9.22 has been postponed until April

Thanks!
Deidre

Deidre Keefe (she/her), MS, CHES
Project Manager, ECHO