[CNYHTC] CNY HTC July Update

Haley Donhauser DonhausH at upstate.edu
Fri Jun 23 09:23:30 EDT 2023

Hello everyone,

My name is Haley Donhauser and I am the new Regional Training Coordinator for the CNY Healthcare Training Center (HTC). In addition to sending out the July Course Update (attached file) I wanted to give some brief HTC updates.

  *   The CNY HTC will be updating the website including adding a new calendar of events that will advertise HTC and external partners upcoming courses

  *   We are still providing scholarships from the Anne E. Ryan Scholarship fund to cover costs associated with trainings for members of the CNY HEPC - please reach out if you would like to apply for a scholarship

  *   If you are certified to teach an emergency preparedness related course and would like to work with the RTC to offer a regional class, please sign up HERE<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdKwP6U_sVSIfxZFc6IjjJ3CNl1DfAjVIlSnG3et9s0RFeEUA/viewform__;!!GobTDDpD7A!K_se2rsBDQn1fI4c8NoIgydw_Z8-xv60x7snI1mq4KE9pDNnJfzWFASX9lAiNGG3SF3QKlnf3B7xpeo-ebLCCNf2Iuo$ >

Upcoming Regional Courses:

     *   Advanced Disaster Life Support (ADLS) - Spring 2024
     *   Disaster Management and Emergency Preparedness (DMEP) - Fall 2023
     *   Hazwoper For the First Receiver Operations Level TtT taught by Dr. Syracuse from the Atlantic OSHA Training Center - Fall 2023

As always, if you have any training related questions or needs please feel free to reach out to me.

Haley Donhauser, MPH

Regional Training Coordinator

Department of Emergency Management

SUNY Upstate Medical University