[epicallusers] Reminder - ChartMaxx Upgrade - Tuesday 11/2

Epic - All users of System epicallusers at lists.upstate.edu
Mon Nov 1 14:09:16 EDT 2021

Reminder - On 11/2/2021, Quest resources will be upgrading our Quanum (ChartMaxx) applications to v8.  We will begin our downtime at 6:00 PM and expect to have the system upgraded and delivered back to you by 11:30 PM.

During our downtime you will need to utilize downtime processes and procedures.  Please note that during the downtime, links to ChartMaxx documents in Epic will not open.