[epicproviders] Epigram: Epic Practitioner's Advisory Committee

Epic - All Provider Staff epicproviders at lists.upstate.edu
Wed Mar 3 10:22:41 EST 2021

Epigram

Advisory Committee to restart- Interested in helping?
We have a practitioner’s advisory committee for Epic. At this meeting physicians, residents, and APPs help guide the development of Epic (and other systems). We work to set standards in the system and will help IMT prioritize projects. This was a regular meeting prior to COVID and was put on hold. I  want to restart the meeting and I am looking for practitioners that would be interested in helping.

As a member of this committee you will have opportunities to see and guide how the system is built.  In addition, you will be asked to function as a representative for your area of practice.

You do not be a computer or Epic expert to work with this committee- we are looking for people that use Epic that are interested, willing to learn more about it, and devote time to help improve the user and patient experience.

If you are interested and are willing to devote the time to this group, please fill out this brief form (click this link to access the form<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=Zgr1XCZe3UGJ-IPPc__umIYj4SK7Mo9Co38qgtXxsQpUMk5KNlQ4MjdGNjZXSTI5OEYyQjRFNUJDQy4u__;!!GobTDDpD7A!YW_-3bNlb0laY78NfTV5ITyUsgIUnLoqvCS6CHtGWBCsJD1rEpsLyCri_hf4kO8U8nHFN26oFL4$ >) to let us know who you are , what meeting times might be best and what other topics you might like to have at the meeting.

[If you have been a member of a past version of this committee- please also fill out the form to let us know you are still interested and share meeting preferences]

Once we have collected information from the form,  I will confirm your interest and send meeting invites.

Email me with any questions!

>From the Desk of the CMIO
Neal Seidberg, MD
seidbern at upstate.edu<mailto:seidbern at upstate.edu>