[geriecho] Re: 8/22 ECHO Clinic, CMEs, etc.

Deidre Keefe keefed at upstate.edu
Thu Aug 15 11:15:00 EDT 2019

Good Morning,

Just a friendly reminder that next Thursday - one week from today - is our ECHO Clinic focusing on Osteoporosis and Endocrine Issues in the Elderly.

If you would like to present a case or have questions about at case that Dr. Dhaliwal can answer for you, fill out a case presentation form.  Our updated webpage is directly below. On this page you can now access the case presentation form and our CME survey link! You can fill out the case presentation right online and click submit in the top right corner!

http://www.upstate.edu/echo/upstate-echos/geriatrics/index.php <http://www.upstate.edu/echo/upstate-echos/geriatrics/index.php>

If you have any questions, please let me know!

LOGIN AND CONNECTION
Zoom via PC, MAC, IOS, or Android
Go to www.zoom.us <http://www.zoom.us/>
Click on “join a Meeting”
Enter meeting ID: 680 820 559
https://echo.zoom.us/j/680820559 <https://echo.zoom.us/j/680820559>
Phone:
Dial: +1 (646) 558-8656 or +1(669) 900-6833 (US Toll Free)
Meeting ID: 680 820 559

Thanks!
Deidre

Deidre Keefe, MS, CHES