[geriecho] Weekly ECHO Calendar (And Master) - Week of 2/20/23

Deidre Keefe KeefeD at upstate.edu
Fri Feb 17 14:55:36 EST 2023

Happy Friday!

Here is another weekly ECHO Schedule!  Next week we only have our Burn Clinic, we do not have a Peds ECHO this month.

Please see below for some other updates:

  *   For THIS Burn session ONLY we are offering Social Work Credit.  I have attached the flyer for this session if you think you know of someone who may benefit.

  *   I have attached a master ECHO Calendar that takes us from this week through the end April.

  *   If you didn’t have a chance to take the brief Survivorship survey I put out in last week’s email, I have linked it below again!

·         A survey gauging interest in this new programing, it will take less than 1 minute (go ahead and be honest, its only for me!). I am really looking for feedback from MD, DO, PA, NP, RN
Survey - https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/HMKMZ6T__;!!GobTDDpD7A!KH00nTbC-i2dvPiKDnZ5yux48J7NwyUFD2b4Rz-hD6cwwbbVcUhVAPkdOxs6b04YV9dxCB9eHHwx-J2IKcJUZfab$

Deidre Keefe (she/her), MS, CHES
Project Manager, ECHO
Office of the President