[mdphd] Program Director Individual Meetings

Tanner R. Thompson thomptan at upstate.edu
Wed Jun 3 11:42:01 EDT 2020

All,

Dr. Dhamoon and I have worked together to identify times that he can meet with all MD/PhD students the fall semester. Please visit the SingUpGenius <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.signupgenius.com/go/9040a45a8a72cabf94-student__;!!GobTDDpD7A!d2T3QLtcS21iucfX5eRM8crumOkimnc91pWusw6zS8w1UHi5rMF_f_23PiNAuD1L5o5M$ > to reserve your time.

I have established “rounds” for signing up. You are not locked into a round but by doing so we are able to share as much institutional knowledge early to help guide the conversation with students who have not been in the program as long. There are “Open” spaces that are designed to give you more options if the times in your round do not work for your schedule.

We do not know what the social distancing regulations will be by the start of these meetings but the intention is for them to be in person.

There are a handful of extra spaces included in the offerings to try to accommodate such a large groups varying availability. Please sign up for an appointment prior to Grand Rounds on June 10. On June 11 I will release unused appointments from Dr. Dhamoons schedule.

Tanner Thompson
Assistant Director Recruitment/Admissions and MD/PhD Coordinator