[mdphd] Cancelation of GR

Tanner R. Thompson thomptan at upstate.edu
Wed Jun 10 09:23:23 EDT 2020

Good morning all,

Due to an unplanned meeting conflict, we are forced to cancel tonights Zoom for Grand Rounds. We do want to organize a virtual meeting with the new students (likely next week). Stay tuned for that!

We matriculated three students on Monday! (Rafael, Anna Maria, and Tatiana) The Peer Mentoring working group has been AMAZING! The new students have shared how welcomed they feel and how much they appreciate the effort that each of you have taken to welcome them in this crazy COVID situation.

Stay well,

Tanner