[mdphd] Reminder for class - In person

Tanner R. Thompson ThompTan at upstate.edu
Tue Aug 24 22:49:12 EDT 2021

Hi all,

Reminder to show up ready to go for the picture at 5:00 PM in the courtyard of Weiskotten. Being on time for this will help keep the class close to schedule.

After the picture, you will go to Setnor 3507/3508 to have dinner and class.

Joining class is the PREP-Up students. They are in a post-bach program with hopes of admission into an MD/PhD program. They are also helping to receive and put out the food. They are very excited to be joining us for class.

I will not be able to make it to class due to travel logistic issues. I am however available by phone if needed: 405-226-9636.

Prospective Student Advisement Booking<https://engage.upstate.edu/portal/tanner>
Internal Upstate Appointment Booking<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://outlook.office365.com/owa/calendar/TannerThompsonMeetings@upstate.edu/bookings/__;!!GobTDDpD7A!b4vuR7t7aJ3J6lYmBWRBak0W6NRTOC-gsgr4JzU-P-zeqb71e9VuPsoNNg8xqpLSC_BW$ >
[signature_53591839]<https://www.upstate.edu/prospective/>