[mdphd] Form for 8/18 GR, student MC, orchid profile request

Andrea Rhea RheaA at upstate.edu
Mon Aug 8 15:13:21 EDT 2022

Good afternoon,

Please remember to fill out this form<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=Zgr1XCZe3UGJ-IPPc__umN2FsMVLE0NHkIlm0DIxa91UQ0pSMDlXS05TSFpNR0hSN0E3NTAxOE4xQi4u__;!!GobTDDpD7A!ODU7yMSOkwUqtXzmwiYy6AoLJXd1X6kpPyVBIBA1_TM1f6kd8QZ70e6BkKQ9ynpfazayS23ZPmQ1DRqj6txaeg$ > as I prepare for GR next week (8/18).

If you have an Orchid profile, please send me a link to it. An updated CV could be fine, but links to publications are a must.

I’m compiling as much student data as possible in order to remain updated on all of your impressive achievements and for the sake of maintaining the website. There are still gaps to fill and improvements to be made coming up for the MDPhD website. For instance, some student profiles look a little empty because I haven’t received recent updates and/or a bio. Others will become updated but there is lag-time between submitting for publishing and when the content becomes public.

Thanks so much.

Best,
Andrea Rhea (she, her, hers)

Coordinator of Combined Programs and Special Initiatives
MD/PhD Program Coordinator
Postdoctoral Affairs Coordinator
College of Graduate Studies
Weiskotten Hall 3118
rheaa at upstate.edu<mailto:rheaa at upstate.edu>

In-office Monday - Thursday (PM), Telecommuting Thursday (AM) and Friday