[mdphd] Grand Rounds - Thursday 6pm (food 5:30)

Andrea Rhea RheaA at upstate.edu
Mon Aug 15 12:45:22 EDT 2022

Good afternoon royal jesters of the court,

I was feeling less than queen-like with a broken shoe strap this morning so felt like reflecting on my royal status. I will be (unexpectedly and also unrelated to broken shoe) telecommuting this afternoon. Feel free to call/text if you needed something today last minute (315) 857-3746.

Reminder about Grand Rounds

Thursday 8/18 at 6pm (food at 5:30pm)

We are being graced by the presence of Dr. Jacob DuBroff and Dr. Joseph Choi. We have a lovely student-centered discussion planned for the evening. Hope to see you there!

Please consider joining me and our guests at Faegan’s directly after Grand Rounds. They are both traveling from out-of-town and I have a feel that they might be feeling nostalgic about their MDPhD student years at Upstate.

Cheers!
Andrea Rhea (she, her, hers)

Coordinator of Combined Programs and Special Initiatives
MD/PhD Program Coordinator
Postdoctoral Affairs Coordinator
College of Graduate Studies
Weiskotten Hall 3118
rheaa at upstate.edu<mailto:rheaa at upstate.edu>

In-office Monday - Thursday (PM), Telecommuting Thursday (AM) and Friday