[mdphd] Important changes and a form

Andrea Rhea RheaA at upstate.edu
Mon Aug 22 12:39:11 EDT 2022

Hi everyone,

I hope you are doing well, savoring the last drops of summer while revving-up for fall semester. There seems to be a need to gather and recalibrate. This Thursday let's simply meet outside for the MDPhD group photo and not go back inside. I'll have a sandwich tray and finger foods to grab. Sometimes less is more and it is supposed to be a beautiful day. There is not an agenda, and the only expectation is that you’re on time for the photo.

Please review the revised GR schedule<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://upstate0-my.sharepoint.com/:x:/r/personal/rheaa_upstate_edu/_layouts/15/Doc.aspx?sourcedoc=*7BF3FABD33-0686-4637-A1ED-233693C62541*7D&file=Grand*20Rounds*20Schedule*2022-23.xlsx&action=default&mobileredirect=true__;JSUlJSU!!GobTDDpD7A!KvJuOkHvyZ73mu3V7iieXvi6gTur86J-Xcs0CDn5kpODT1TaYeJc4_AA-zvzwnCFse7e8_5---1GMrYWMr6Lsw$  >. You will notice that we’re thoughtfully revising it to best meet your needs. In the spirit of democratic planning, we’d like to hold a MDPhD Town Hall this fall. Please fill out this form<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=Zgr1XCZe3UGJ-IPPc__umN2FsMVLE0NHkIlm0DIxa91UNFFFRFoxODcxMk1NSU1IVkI4VEdZWVkxRS4u__;!!GobTDDpD7A!KvJuOkHvyZ73mu3V7iieXvi6gTur86J-Xcs0CDn5kpODT1TaYeJc4_AA-zvzwnCFse7e8_5---1GMrZHXHIP-w$  > and stay tuned for date and time.

This week, we will need to meet for the photo promptly at 4:30 outside in the Weiskotten Hall courtyard. The photography department cannot stay past 5pm. Your attendance is mandatory since it is officially a fall GR and the photo does need updating. If you absolutely cannot make it this Thursday for the photo, can you let me know? I am hoping we get most of the group in the new picture.

Thank-you for all you do.

Best always,
Andrea Rhea (she, her, hers)

Coordinator of Combined Programs and Special Initiatives
MD/PhD Program Coordinator
Postdoctoral Affairs Coordinator
College of Graduate Studies
Weiskotten Hall 3118
rheaa at upstate.edu<mailto:rheaa at upstate.edu>

In-office Monday - Thursday (PM), Telecommuting Thursday (AM) and Friday