[mdphd] Important changes and a form

Andrea Rhea RheaA at upstate.edu
Mon Aug 22 16:38:32 EDT 2022

Some have asked about how to dress for the group photo. Be yourself and come as you are. It’ll be featured on the MDPhD site and other recruitment materials.

-Andrea

Get Outlook for iOS<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://aka.ms/o0ukef__;!!GobTDDpD7A!LN4Fg0rnOdA-Jtb7IE44NZGeK4Oi4Ohohcc1VwmnI4t8NTcILcD_goDNubxmTi7aYpuJdIS8y1Q9XoKqBlH46A$  >