[mdphd] Hosting accepted students 1/19 and 1/20

Andrea Rhea RheaA at upstate.edu
Wed Dec 21 12:20:37 EST 2022

Hi everyone,

Save the Date – 1/19 and 1/20

We would like to invite some accepted students to Syracuse on 1/19-1/20 (there may be another date for this, too). We will invite them to Grand Rounds on Thursday 1/19 and have an exceptional meal. Also thinking a gathering afterward at a local establishment to connect everyone. There are a few flying cross-country and in general, they’re a great bunch!

We might even want to plan something for the morning of Friday 1/20…stay tuned. They will all be attending COM Accepted Student Day in the afternoon on 1/20 so we would anticipate at least another night in Syracuse.

Please e-mail me back if you would like to help us plan for this or have any ideas regarding MDPhD Accepted Student day(s). Also, if you have any interest in hosting one of our accepted students, let me know!!

Thanks!

Andrea Rhea (she, her, hers)

Coordinator of Combined Programs and Special Initiatives
MD/PhD Program Coordinator
Postdoctoral Affairs Coordinator
PREP-Up and SURF Coordinator
College of Graduate Studies
Weiskotten Hall 3118
rheaa at upstate.edu<mailto:rheaa at upstate.edu>

In-office Monday - Thursday (PM), Telecommuting Thursday (AM) and Friday