[mdphd] newest additions to the family

Amit S. Dhamoon DhamoonA at upstate.edu
Thu Jun 9 22:13:01 EDT 2022

Dear Colleagues,

I am very excited to welcome Andrea Rhea as our new MD, PhD coordinator. I am impressed by her kindness and empathy. She will advocate for our most precious resource...our students. She will join us tomorrow for the picnic. Please introduce yourself tomorrow and stop in to see her on the third floor of WSK over the next few weeks. Please see the attached message from Andrea.

I would also like to introduce Olivia Laniak, Cora Lyon, Samuel Garrard, and Joseph Mauro, the newest additions to the MD, PhD program. Please give them a warm welcome tomorrow. I have attached a slide with their pictures.

See you tomorrow.

Best wishes,
Amit