[mdphd] Party reminder, newsletter and well wishes

Andrea Rhea RheaA at upstate.edu
Wed Nov 23 11:28:08 EST 2022

Good morning,

Wishing you all quality time with friends and/or family over the week. Have lots of fun and eat well!

If you find a moment, please consider submitting something for our December newsletter.<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=Zgr1XCZe3UGJ-IPPc__umN2FsMVLE0NHkIlm0DIxa91UMFMzTFZPTlNNNUVXTE1WQ00zVVYzQldFWC4u__;!!GobTDDpD7A!PkIjaP7RX_WATc8yDVUOlLSLRdhmYugWVauHpecPaSNvdcW_vLWmu-S4JszhFwrhiktCA9J3ps_dvmiKi7wrYQ$ >

For those planning to attend our Paint n’ Sip party, please be reminded that dinner is potluck-style and BYOB. Everyone receives a unique piece of individual artwork and fond memories with the MDPhD family!

Best always,
Andrea Rhea (she, her, hers)

Coordinator of Combined Programs and Special Initiatives
MD/PhD Program Coordinator
Postdoctoral Affairs Coordinator
PREP-Up and SURF Coordinator
College of Graduate Studies
Weiskotten Hall 3118
rheaa at upstate.edu<mailto:rheaa at upstate.edu>

In-office Monday - Thursday (PM), Telecommuting Thursday (AM) and Friday