[mdphd] MDPhD PARTAYYYYY

Andrea Rhea RheaA at upstate.edu
Mon Nov 28 11:58:17 EST 2022

Hello all!

Our MDPhD Paint n’ Sip party is this week in lieu of Grand Rounds! For those of you attending, see the flier for details attached. Also, please be reminded that dinner is potluck-style and BYOB. It would be helpful to bring an appropriate serving utensil with your dish/dessert.

Supplies for the party are in. I would like to know sooner than later if I am short, while there is time to purchase more. Please check that you name and count (2 = you’re bringing a plus one) is correct on the list below. If I should make any changes to the count, let me know ASAP.

Name
Count
Joe
1
Nick B.
1
Sam L.
1
Adam
1
Jon
2
Tyler
2
Rafael
2
Sanaea
1
Shervin
1
Jessica
1
Ankita
1
Sam G
1
HJ
1
Akshay
2
Anna Maria
2
Cora
2
Brandon
1
Matty
1
Laura
2
Celine
1
Hannah
2
Olivia
1
Maria
2
Dr. Dhamoon
2
Andrea
1
Jen M.
2
Arnav
2
Tatiana
1
Total
40

Cheers,
Andrea Rhea (she, her, hers)

Coordinator of Combined Programs and Special Initiatives
MD/PhD Program Coordinator
Postdoctoral Affairs Coordinator
PREP-Up and SURF Coordinator
College of Graduate Studies
Weiskotten Hall 3118
rheaa at upstate.edu<mailto:rheaa at upstate.edu>

In-office Monday - Thursday (PM), Telecommuting Thursday (AM) and Friday