[mdphd] MDPhD paint n' sip event postponed

Andrea Rhea RheaA at upstate.edu
Tue Nov 29 14:20:52 EST 2022

Good afternoon,

The Paint n’ Sip event is going to be postponed. After some news of people among the group in quarantine and/or feeling generally sick, we’ve decided to push the event out to after the holidays. Unfortunately, we weren’t quite able to dodge the holiday onset of Covid and other respiratory illnesses.

We would like to move the event to Thursday, January 12th, 6-8pm (after Sam’s presentation). Please RSVP only if 1) you were on the original list and CANNOT attend the new date or 2) you were not on the orginal list and would like to be added. This applies to any plus one’s.

For those still partying, I look forward to seeing some of you the COGS Holiday Party tomorrow evening! Everyone else, take care and be well.

Best,
Andrea Rhea (she, her, hers)

Coordinator of Combined Programs and Special Initiatives
MD/PhD Program Coordinator
Postdoctoral Affairs Coordinator
PREP-Up and SURF Coordinator
College of Graduate Studies
Weiskotten Hall 3118
rheaa at upstate.edu<mailto:rheaa at upstate.edu>

In-office Monday - Thursday (PM), Telecommuting Thursday (AM) and Friday