[mdphd] June Newsletter!

Andrea Cifonelli CifonelA at upstate.edu
Fri Jun 2 11:16:53 EDT 2023

Happy glorious Friday!

Please take a moment to read this month’s newsletter. Most importantly, let’s extend a warm welcome to Greg, Keith, Dasha, Jaclyn and Kevin who are officially embarking on their MDPhD journey Monday!

Monday also marks the start of summer lab rotations. I expect everyone’s attendance at Grand Rounds and by 4:30pm on Thursday (see newsletter for more details). Let me know if and why you cannot attend.

*I am also welcoming 20 SURF students and 3 PREP-Up students next week. Please be advised that I will be on campus all week but not always in my office. If you don’t already have my cell number, you can reach me at 315-857-3746.

Have a lovely weekend.

Best,
Andrea Cifonelli (she, her, hers)

Coordinator of Combined Programs and Special Initiatives
MD/PhD Program Coordinator
Postdoctoral Affairs Coordinator
PREP-Up and SURF Coordinator
College of Graduate Studies
Weiskotten Hall 3118
cifonela at upstate.edu<mailto:rheaa at upstate.edu>

In-office Monday - Thursday (PM), Telecommuting Thursday (AM) and Friday