[mdphd] Picnic and MDPhD photo

Andrea Cifonelli CifonelA at upstate.edu
Mon Jun 5 10:28:22 EDT 2023

Good morning,

Let us know if you’re coming to the picnic on Friday, please!

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YTSiddiLmKYaUl-8Uu99ALZphjL3BT6O16rO2EVyMOA/edit*gid=0__;Iw!!GobTDDpD7A!Jv4Hon6lWAu15TxWbUksPBUjJuf27kYCVCoLZA-zZZxYL38AHg3tc4Vemvt9NSioNvPvZxHXsfhGcJ2dqw5jKpp3tg$

Thursday we have our group picture at 4:30pm. Meet in Setnor 3507/8 prior to moving down to the courtyard together. Wear something you won’t mind looking at on the website for another year or so…

You can find the June newsletter attached, ICYMI.

Thanks!

Best,
Andrea Cifonelli (she, her, hers)

Coordinator of Combined Programs and Special Initiatives
MD/PhD Program Coordinator
Postdoctoral Affairs Coordinator
PREP-Up and SURF Coordinator
College of Graduate Studies
Weiskotten Hall 3118
rheaa at upstate.edu<mailto:rheaa at upstate.edu>

In-office Monday - Thursday (PM), Telecommuting Thursday (AM) and Friday