[mdphd] Program Guide

Andrea Cifonelli CifonelA at upstate.edu
Fri Jun 9 13:00:19 EDT 2023

Dear all,

We have an updated MDPhD Program Guide. I attached it here for your convenience, but it lives in the shared folder. You will always be able to access the most updated version there. We’re still firming up the 2023-24 Admissions Committee and any other major changes will be communicated.

Let me know if you have any questions/concerns.

Best,
Andrea

Andrea Cifonelli (she, her, hers)

Coordinator of Combined Programs and Special Initiatives
MD/PhD Program Coordinator
Postdoctoral Affairs Coordinator
PREP-Up and SURF Coordinator
College of Graduate Studies
Weiskotten Hall 3118
rheaa at upstate.edu<mailto:rheaa at upstate.edu>

In-office Monday - Thursday (PM), Telecommuting Thursday (AM) and Friday