[mdphd] Suture workshop- no GR

Andrea Cifonelli CifonelA at upstate.edu
Thu Jun 15 09:04:03 EDT 2023

Good morning!

Reminder that today there is another suture workshop! I heard the first one went well. However, please submit a brief review/feedback by e-mailing me. It would be helpful if I should proceed with booking more workshops.

David Bruch (bruchd at upstate.edu<mailto:bruchd at upstate.edu>) is your instructor this evening. He prefers a smaller group but there are still spots open! Feel free to attend but let me know if you do. Thanks!

Skills Room- 8717 (Hospital)

Name
Olivia
Cora
Anna Maria
Tyler
Greg
Keith
Dasha
Shervin
Rafi
Josh
Tatiana

Peace,
Andrea

Andrea Cifonelli (she, her, hers)

Coordinator of Combined Programs and Special Initiatives
MD/PhD Program Coordinator
Postdoctoral Affairs Coordinator
PREP-Up and SURF Coordinator
College of Graduate Studies
Weiskotten Hall 3118
cifonela at upstate.edu<mailto:rheaa at upstate.edu>

In-office Monday - Thursday (PM), Telecommuting Thursday (AM) and Friday